Please sign up to receive updates

Click on "Subscribe to OC Public Square" on right.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Save the Date-Monday, August 15-- Town Hall Meeting With Councilwoman Wendy Leece

Let's talk about Costa Mesa's future in light of the City Council's recent actions.  Will these decisions impact our safety? Will crime increase?  Will response times be longer?  What about the loss of ABLE? What's in store for the future of our city? I want to hear from you and also listen to your suggestions.  I know many do not always agree with me, or may not have voted for me, but I can tell you truthfully, I represent all Costa Mesa residents who value the great city we live in who are concerned about recent changes.

6:30-8:30 p.m. Monday August 15, 2011
Neighborhood Community Center
1845 Park Ave. (between Lions Park, Library, Fire Station)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this opportunity, I only hope the building can't hold all the people that I hope show. Thank you for fighting so hard for all the people,neighbors,employees,all the people that love this CITY. Hang in there I believe you have alot of support from the people,you are doing the right thing. Thanks Sooooooooooooo..... MUCH along time resident of Costa Mesa

JT said...

It's saved! Thank you for going the extra distance for our community!

Phillips Family said...

Thank you Wendy.

I hope you will focus on the fact that the new helicopter in Costa Mesa has been way better for our City than ABLE. I see it every night in my neighborhood. I never saw ABLE. This has turned out to be a great thing for Costa Mesa to share with Huntington. We are much safer with this new program.